Sunday, June 24, 2012

Broadway Family Favorites 2012

I had the privilege to participate in BFF again this year. I also was assistant choreographer. It was so interesting being on the other side of things and seeing the thought process that goes into a show like that. It was a huge learning experience for me. The shows I was in this year were, Beauty and the Beast, Guys and Dolls, West Side Story and Throughly Modern Millie. Aside from a slight wardrobe malfunction on opening night (see below, the back of my dress popped open), everything went really well. I think My favorite numbers were from Millie, just because the choreography was so cute and it was so fun to perform. There are a ton of photos here so click on one if you want to see the whole album.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

No comments: