Wednesday, August 12, 2009
So, I know some of you are aware that we took Landon in for an allergy scratch test. I thought you all would be interested in the results. So it turns out that he is allergic to peanuts, eggs, dogs and cats. I guess it is a good thing that we got rid of our cat, Jack, although it is still sad. We won't know how bad the food allergies are until we go in for some blood work...joy! It is sad now because Landon is old enough to realize what the doctor's office is and that he DOESN'T like it one bit. The minute we walked into the allergist's office he started crying, so the blood work should be REAL fun. Anyways, but it is nice to know what was bugging him and what foods to be careful of at least!
Posted by Jessica and Sean at 1:17 PM