Sunday, November 14, 2010

Once a Bunhead, Always a Bunhead

Recently I have been following the work of a photographer in New York. He takes amazing shots of ballet dancers in and around the city. Since my cute hubby is quite the photographer, I asked him if we could try something similar. We went up the canyon to Log Haven, the Capitol Building and the Cathedral of the Madeline. After only a few hours, some major goose bumps (it was freezing!) and only a few weird looks from on-lookers, we ended up with some pretty nice shots...or at least we think so! (Click on them to see the whole gallery)



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2 comments:

Troy Miller said...

These are really nice Sean and Jessica.

-Troy

Marisa said...

I LOVE the one in front of the double wooden doors. I think you have more grace in your little toe than I have in total!