Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Landon Update

So, I know some of you are aware that we took Landon in for an allergy scratch test. I thought you all would be interested in the results. So it turns out that he is allergic to peanuts, eggs, dogs and cats. I guess it is a good thing that we got rid of our cat, Jack, although it is still sad. We won't know how bad the food allergies are until we go in for some blood work...joy! It is sad now because Landon is old enough to realize what the doctor's office is and that he DOESN'T like it one bit. The minute we walked into the allergist's office he started crying, so the blood work should be REAL fun. Anyways, but it is nice to know what was bugging him and what foods to be careful of at least!

5 comments:

Tay&J said...

Awww poor guys! I totally start crying when I realize I'm going to the doctors too! :) SO I want to see some prego pics!

Jessica said...

Haha, I am not sure anyone wants to see those, but I will post some soon!

Shawn and Tori said...

I want to see them too! I bet you are super cute prego!

Rogers Family Blog said...

Poor kiddo! I am so excited for you to have a baby girl soon! It is so fun having both boy and girl.

Christina said...

That's so sad! I hate the doctor's too! And yes, we want to see pics of you Jessica!