Tuesday, November 11, 2008

McDonalds


Peek a boo


Me and Mom


Thanks for the boost Dad


I am so silly


All smiles


Crazy hair


I can't believe I get to play in here


Too busy to look at the camera












Landon had his first trip to the McDonald's play place on Friday. We couldn't really get him to eat anything because he was too fascinated watching the big kids play. I finally got him down and he wasted no time trying to climb on everything. They had a little baby slide that worked out really well for Landon and Kimbre. I eventually climbed up to the biggest slide with Landon and went down it with him. He had such a great time, he screamed when we told him it was time to go back in the car. Looks like we will be making another trip soon!

3 comments:

The Lunds said...

Too much fun! I love his facial expressions. He is so cute. Hayden always ends up frustrated in those things and isn't much of a climber. He may be now? We need to get together soon!

Nicole said...

Seriously, can he get any cuter? BTW, I tagged you!

Christina said...

Jessica, he's seriously the cutest thing ever!