Friday, August 8, 2008

Park City

Yesterday Juliette, Sean and I went up to Park City to experience the Alpine Slide. For those of you who don't know, there is a new attraction. It is called the Alpine Coaster. It is pretty much the same as the slide but you are attached to a track so you can't fly off. I thought it was way better than the Alpine Slide because you can go so much fatser. We highly recommend trying it. (Special thanks to Tineka and Helena for watching Landon!)


Mr. and Mrs. Yerg

The Alpine Coaster

Sisters, sisters...

Juliette beat me...yes, that black dot in the back is me

"Cheese!"

Sean loves to give bear hugs

The bear and I getting cozy

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That looks like SOO much fun! Maybe one day I will visit and we can go play like a bunch of kids.

The Lunds said...

We do need to go up there. Last time we went, it rained and Brian got a refund, thank heavens!